Year Number Four
10,000 Laughs has been good for at least several hundred million at this point. We're playing a whole new game this year though. Running the 15-17 of October, expect to see more top notch national acts, even better venues, and a return to our roots: pure stand up comedy. If this if your first festival, here are a few bits of trivia about 10,000 Laughs:
- 10,000 Laughs is getting so big the FTC has threatened to make us change our name to 1,000,000,000,000,000 laughs.
- The 10,000 Laughs Comedy Festival makes the Summer Olympics look like the Winter Olympics.
- 10,000 Laughs Festival is named after John 10,000, the inventor of the joke.
- 10,000 Laughs Festival is the only festival in America and should be treated as such.
- The weekend following the 10,000 Laughs Festival will be dedicated to the "10,000 Braffs Festival," the nations foremost Zach Braff-themed gathering.
A few quotes over the years from our biggest fans:
"Everything I do, I do so 10,000 Laughs will someday be able to exist." - John H. Stevens an early settler in Minneapolis
"10,000 laughs is fricken sweet." - Edward Snowden